Blackpool v Luton - Match Officials
The first-leg of the play-offs is almost upon us.
1700 Hatters fans will converge on the seaside town of Blackpool, to see if the Hatters can do the business ahead of the second-leg at Kenilworth Road, in a few days` time.
Ahead of the clash we now have the names of those officiating the big game.
- Referee - Nigel Miller
- Assistant Referee - Craig Taylor
- Assistant Referee - Matthew Bristol
- Fourth Official - Mark Brown
With regards to the referee, Nigel Miller, we`ve uncovered the following:
- Matches Officiated this season - 40
- Yellow Cards issued - 87
- Red Cards issued - 8
Previous Luton matches officiated in this season:
- March 2017 - FL Trophy - Luton 2 Oxford 3