Luton v Blackpool - Pre-Match Fascinating Facts
Ahead of the semi-final second leg, with Luton hoping to turnaround the play-off tie after losing at Bloomfield Road, 3-2, we`ve dug up some fascinating facts relative to the game.
• When it comes to home games against Blackpool, Luton have the upper hand. In the last 10 games in all competitions, Luton have won 9 and lost just 1.
• The only time Blackpool have won at Kenilworth Road in their last 14 visits, came back in February 2003, when the Tangerines won 3-1 with John Murphy grabbing a hat-trick.
• Blackpool have scored 42 goals in play-off football, no other side can match that.
• If the Hatters do win tonight, it will be there first win in a playoff fixture, their current record stands at, drawn 1, lost 2.
• Blackpool have won 4 of their last 5 away legs in the play-offs, not a good omen for Luton.
• Luton will be looking for Danny Hylton to get on the score-sheet, the striker approaches the game having scored 8 goals in his last 10 appearances for Luton, in all competitions.