Swindon Town v Luton Town - Match Officials
The Hatters head down the M4 on Boxing Day for a League Two fixture away to Swindon Town.
In the reciprocating fixture at Kenilworth Road, Swindon emerged victorious, winning 3-0, with Luton having a bad day.
Revenge is in the air as the Hatters seek to edge a little further ahead at the top of the table.
Ahead of the game we can now reveal who will be officiating in this fixture:
• Referee - Gavin Ward
• Assistant Referee - Andrew Williams
• Assistant Referee - Ronald Ganfield
• Fourth Official - Mark Derrien
With regards to the referee, Gavin Ward, he has taken charge of 25 games this season issuing 67 yellow cards and 4 red cards.
This season, Gavin Ward has taken charge of the following games involving Luton Town;
• 5 Aug - League Two - Luton Town 8 Yeovil Town 2, yellow cards issued 6, red cards issued 0.
• 31 Oct - Football League Trophy - AFC Wimbledon 1 Luton Town 2, yellow cards issued 2, red cards issued 0.