Luton Town Forum - Guests/visitors
Vital Football

Latest Luton Town News

Luton Town Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: We are all different - I'm not!
- (Added by: scotty)
Current Poll (see more polls)
MOTM v Chesterfield (a)?
Suggested By: Mad Hatter
Stech30%
Justin0%
Mullins0%
Famewo42%
Potts0%
Lee O0%
Rea0%
Berry0%
Shinnie28%
Collins0%
Lee E0%
Cornick0%
Cook0%
Mpanzu0%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.unionjack2
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Guests/visitors
11 January 2007 15:37 Post ID: #6099
Expert
I have noticed that there are many guest users who come to the site regularly but have not registered.

Registration only takes a few minutes and allows a wider set of options for site use.

Why don't you join us and participate in the banter and sensible exchanges of opinion through the forums?

We are a growing community and we would be pleased to see new posters on the site.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
09 October 2007 22:22 Post ID: #16969 - in reply to #6099
New User
oops

Edited by finchel 9/10/2007 22:23
Like post
Like this post
25 November 2007 18:12 Post ID: #18082 - in reply to #6099
Veteran
Come join us guys, we don't bite...well Fatterhatter does but we keep him on a lead (just kidding FH)
Like post
Like this post
07 January 2008 00:38 Post ID: #18680 - in reply to #6099
Hello lads, how are you all. Finally I found a Luton Town forum to join.

I'm an Australian living in the bayside city of Frankston, near Melbourne. I've been a Luton fan for about 25 years as my old man was born and raised (until he was 10) in your fine town (or is it a city know).

I lived in Luton for most of 2000. Staying at places in Stopsley (I think that's how you spell it) around the corner from the Moon & Sixpence. I also lived in Dunstable (shithole) and in Crawley Road, just near Kenilworth Road. I worked as a Double Glazing manufacturer for a company called Kingsbourne Windows in that industrial park called Sundown (I think that's what it's called).

I must apologies as when I came to Luton, the team was looking good for promotion. But as soon as I started going to games they went on a losing streak. Sorry lads.

Anyway in Australia I support Melbourne Victory Football Club (shit name I know). We have been going for only 3 years, but we have 23k members and sometimes fill the Telstra Dome which holds 55k. We won the Double last season, but this season we are in trouble of missing out on the finals. Only comfort I take is that my cousin has just signed for them.

I look forward to communicating with my fellow Hatter fans.

P.S. What result last night. Got up at 3pm to watch it. First time I've seen Luton live on telly for a couple of years!
Like post
Like this post
08 January 2008 08:50 Post ID: #18740 - in reply to #6099
New User
Hello. I am of Argentinean. Admirer of the English soccer. And and seen the great party that they have made in front of the Liverpool. I really congratulate them. They have a follower but of their club, here in the south. (Excuse the nigles, he/she is a translator). Greetings. :beer: :tup:
Like post
Like this post
30 March 2009 16:21 Post ID: #21689 - in reply to #6099
New User
Hello,

Just found the board and joined. Looking forward to the weekend!
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum:
Luton Town Fixtures  >>